Hotels – Provisional
Makkah – Movenpick Hotel – 5 Star
The Birthplace of Revelation This beautiful hotel situated immediately in front of the Grand Masjid in Makkah is the perfect place to stay during your time in Makkah. The hotel, being merely footsteps away from the Holy Mosque, is one of the closest to the Ka’bah. Enjoy the extensive on-site shopping mall with 450 shops and a food court. With a trusted, internationally renowned brand like Movenpick, you can be sure to have a comfortable stay, right next to the House of Allah.
Madinah – Radisson Blu – 5 Star
The City of the Prophet This is another fabulous 5-star hotel and is just 70 metres away from the Grand Masjid in Madinah. It is part of the world-renowned Radisson hoteliers group and makes a great location to be in while staying in the calm and serene city of Madinah. Just a few minutes from the Prophet’s Masjid, you can really feel the peace of Madinah.
- Return international flights
- Atol protection for your package
- Acquisition of visa
- Hajj draft
- Medical doctor for advice
- Luxurious 5* Hotel in Makkah
- Breakfast in Makkah
- Luxurious 5* Hotel in Madinah
- Half board in Madinah
- Aziziyyah hotel available during the days of Hajj
- Visit to historic sites
- Transport in air-conditioned coaches
- Mina tents in Special Services area in European Section
- Full-board meals during the days of Hajj
- Religious guide – Abu Abdissalam
- Dedicated multilingual tour guides with years of experience
- Pre-Hajj Seminar in the UK
- Islamic Lectures throughout the tour
Itinerary – 3 Weeks
- Depart London: 6th October, 2013
- Madinah: 6th – 10th October, 2013
- Aziziyyah (Umrah and stay): 11th October, 2013
- Mina, Arafah, Muzdalifah (Days of Hajj): 13th – 18th October, 2013
- Aziziyyah: 18th October, 2013
- Makkah: 19th October – 25th October, 2013
- Return to the UK: 25th October, 2013
All dates are subject to slight variation depending on moon-sighting and airline confirmation.
Shaykh Abu Abdissalam graduated from Dar Al-Hadith Al-Khayriyyah in Makkah. He is a presenter for Islam Channel, Huda TV & Islamic Network TV and is an instructor for AlKauthar Institute and a special advisor and instructor of iERA.
Shaykh Wasim Kempson graduated from Madinah Islamic University (K.S.A) with a BA Hons in Shari’ah and specialises on the field of Fiqh and Aqeedah. Shaykh Wasim is currently an Imam at Al Muntada al Islami UK.
We were the first company to finish our Umrah places last year Al-hamdu lillah. Hajj places are limited and are strictly on a first come, first served basis. We only require a non-refundable deposit of £200 per person to reserve your place.
- PRICES coming soon In sha’ Allah
- £TBC per adult in a triple room
- £TBC per adult in a double room
- £TBC per child (2-11 with bed)
- £TBC per child (2-5 without bed)
- £TBC per child (under 2 without bed)
Due to regulations in place by the Ministry of Hajj, it is now mandatory to leave Madinah by the 5th Dhul-Hijjah. We will go straight to Aziziyyah, a district of Makkah which is located a few miles away from the Haram. The benefit is that, when you arrive, you will be able to perform an Umrah. It is important that you take this opportunity to rest and prepare yourself mentally and physically for the Hajj rites which begin on 8th Dhul-Hijjah. Accommodation in Aziziyyah is in an air-conditioned but basic hotel. Men and women may be separated in rooms and three to five people will be sharing each room. Guests from all packages will be staying together during the days in Aziziyyah as they will be during the days of Hajj itself in Mina, Muzdalifah and Arafah.